All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSixth-grader Maggie is stuck with insufferable Jacob on a class writing project, and when they get into an argument over who really wrote the vel Frankenstein, they suddenly find themselves in Switzerland in 1816 where Lord Byron and Mary and Percy Shelley are planning to write a scary story each--the trouble is Mary has writer's block.
- Author(s)Lisa And John Mullarkey
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleArt of Time Travel
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width142 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.