All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionMary, Queen of Scots, is well-kwn to history for her tragic life and brutal death, so it is t surprising that her ghost reputedly haunts more sites than any other ghost in the world. There are stories of more than 20 sites being visited by Mary's spirit, from the place of her birth and the castles she visited as queen of Scots, to the prisons in England where she was held captive, and the stairs she descended at Fotheringhay on the day of her execution. This lavishly illustrated book covers Mary's life along with supernatural stories of her contemporaries, including two of her husbands, her mother, and the location of her last stand in Scotland. 16 pages of photos.
- Author(s)Martin Coventry
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationMusselburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width189 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.