Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title presents the astonishing tale of Mary Shelley - and how she came to write one of the greatest stories ever told, aged just 19. This powerful new play explores Shelley's remarkable life: her controversial philosopher father, her scandalous elopement aged 16 and how she wrote a vel, so radical in its ideology, that in 1817 she changed the literary landscape forever. This title comes from the award-winning writer Helen Edmundson whose ground breaking adaptations ( Coram Boy , Swallows and Amazons ) have inspired generations of theatre makers.
- Author BiographyHelen Edmundson is the winner of The John Whiting Award for her play The Clearing and has written numerous adaptations and original pieces for the stage. These include Anna Karenina, The Mill on the Floss and War and Peace for the hugely successful touring theatre company, Shared Experience. She is the award-winning author of Coram Boy, seen in two consecutive seasons at the National Theatre, and received unanimous acclaim for her adaptation of Calderon de la Barca s Life is a Dream at the world famous Donmar Theatre. Her adaptation of Arthur Ransome s Swallows and Amazons received five star reviews at the Vaudeville Theatre in London s West End in 2011 and embarks on a nationwide tour in 2012.
- Author(s)Helen Edmundson
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Weight136 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.