CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionMary Wollstonecraft is indisputably a major thinker in education. Susan Laird's volume offers the most coherent account of Wollstonecraft's educational thought. This work is divided into: Intellectual biography; Critical exposition of Wollstonecraft's work; The reception and influence of Wollstonecraft's work; and, The relevance of the work today.This is a major international reference series providing comprehensive accounts of the work of seminal educational thinkers from a variety of periods, disciplines and traditions. It is the most ambitious and prestigious such project ever published - a definitive resource for at least a generation. The thinkers include: Aquinas, Aristotle, Bourdieu, Bruner, Dewey, Foucault, Freire, Holt, Kant, Locke, Montessori, Neill, Newman, Owen, Peters, Piaget, Plato, Rousseau, Steiner, Vygotsky, West and Wollstonecraft.
- Author BiographySusan Laird is Associate Professor, Educational Leadership and Policy Studies, University of Oklahoma. She is also Immediate Past President, Philosophy of Education Society; Faculty Adviser, Oklahoma Educational Studies Association; and Co-Founder for EDUCATING WOMEN: A Community of Learning & Inquiry into Women, Gender, and Education.
- Author(s)Susan Laird
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/03/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContinuum Library of Educational Thought
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 15
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.