All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake a photographic journey across Maryland. From its beaches on the Atlantic coastline and the Chesapeake Bay to the fall colours of the mountains of western Maryland, 48 images provide a beautiful overview and an appreciation of the many interesting facets of this geographic region. In the early 1970s, this peninsula was relatively untouched by the housing and business sprawl that rapidly developed around the Baltimore-Washington, D.C. corridor. This book shows t only the landscape in all its magnificent glory, but also the connection that has developed between the built environment and the natural environment throughout the Old Line State. Residents and visitors alike will enjoy this keepsake.
- Author BiographyKenneth Basile has had a lifetime love affair with Maryland. Sailing on the Chesapeake Bay, walking through its marshes, and developing friendships with people living throughout the region has given him an appreciation of the states geography.
- Author(s)Kenneth Basile
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2014
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note48 colour illus
- Weight284 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.