All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionMaryland's Chesapeake explores how the bounty of seafood found in the Chesapeake Bay influenced the culinary identity of Maryland. Starting with the Native Americans and continuing up to current efforts to preserve and revitalize the fish and crustacean populations, the book will illustrate the symbiotic relationship between the indigeus food sources and those who choose to live along the Chesapeake's shores. Along with an historical tour of the region, the book will provide both traditional recipes and recipes from today's chefs who put a modern spin on the classics.
- Author BiographyKathy Wielech Patterson has written everything from auction catalogs to fine jewelry appraisals to reports on social welfare issues. It wasn't until she started the food blog, Minxeats.com, that she realized she most loved writing about food. In addition to blogging, Kathy has also written for Baltimore Magazine and Food Republic. Neal Patterson, for many years a writer in the financial industry, is primarily a fiction writer. He's contributed to the anthologies The Dead Walk! and Hey Kids, Comics!, and the website, Channel 37: Serial Science Fiction from the Distant Reaches of UHF. He's also the author of The Codename: Carla Casebook, published in 2014. Together, the Pattersons are known as the Baltimore Dining Duo and have written for local magazines Discover Baltimore and Towson Life. They are the authors of Food Lovers' Guide to Baltimore and Baltimore Chef's Table.
- Author(s)Kathryn Wielech Patterson,Neal Patterson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Note92 colour illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width190 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.