All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMary lives in the beautiful coastal town of Coffs Harbour in New South Wales, Australia with her Mummy and Daddy. She likes to go out into the garden and sit in the peace and quiet or occasionally climb into the branch of a tree. She meets a Potoroo, a Wombat, a Kookaburra and two Pythons called Edna and Ethelred and when she goes flying in a glider with a friend, she meets a Wedge-Tailed Eagle who tells her about the wonderful games he plays with his friends, hide and seek among the clouds. And she also meets some dolphins when she goes swimming and finally an alien lands in her garden one night and takes her for a trip around the Moon in his spaceship.
- Author(s)Lecturer in English Michael Davies
- PublisherMickie Dalton Foundation
- Date of Publication05/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMickie Dalton Foundation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jules Faber
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.