Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis study provides new insights into the link between masculinity and jealousy through a study of representations of male jealousy in modern Hollywood cinema. It argues, through examples of films and their reception in the press, that male jealousy has played a key role in the psychocultural shaping of Western masculinities and male fantasy.
- Author BiographyCANDIDA YATES is Senior Lecturer in Psychosocial Studies at the University of East London, UK. Her research interests include masculinity, affect, cinema and cultural change. She is co-editor of Culture and the Unconscious.
- Author(s)Candida Yates,Nicholas D. Wolfson
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication12/09/2007
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.