Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionMasculinities and Place bring together an impressive range of high-profile and emerging researchers to consolidate and expand new domains of interest in the geographies of men and masculinities. It is structured around key and emerging themes within recently completed and on-going research about the intersections between men, masculinities and place. Building upon broader themes in social and cultural geographies, cultural ecomy and urban/rural studies, the collection is organised around the key themes of: theorising masculinities and place; intersectionality; home; family; domestic labour; work; and health and well-being.
- Author BiographyAndrew Gorman-Murray is a lecturer in Social Sciences at the University of Western Sydney, Australia and Peter Hopkins is Professor in Social Geography at Newcastle University, United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Andrew Gorman-Murray,Professor Peter Hopkins
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2014
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 21 b&w illustrations and 1 map
- Weight1022 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Peter Hopkins,Dr. Rachel Pain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.