All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionMasculinity, Class and Same-Sex Desire in Industrial England, 1895-1957 explores the experiences of men who desired other men outside of the capital. In doing so, it offers a unique intervention into the history of sexuality but it also offers new ways to understand masculinity, working-class culture, regionality and work in the period.
- Author BiographyHelen Smith is Lecturer in Twentieth Century British History at the University of Lincoln, UK, and has shared her research with the public through appearing on TV and Radio, writing for the press and working with a theatre company. She has also published the chapter 'Love, Sex, Work and Friendship: Northern Working-Class Men and Sexuality in the First Half of the Twentieth Century' in Love and Romance in Britain, 1918-1970, published by Palgrave Macmillan in 2014.
- Author(s)Helen Smith
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/10/2015
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleGenders and Sexualities in History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.