All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionAre men truly marked by their personality to fall victim to heart disease? This book offers a sociological analysis of medical kwledge, gender, and coronary heart disease (CHD) in post-WWII America. Using data on men's high death rates from CHD, the author illuminates contemporary thinking on how changes in the ecomic and social order influence men's health.
- Author BiographyElianne Riska is professor of sociology, University of Helsinki, Finland.
- Author(s)Elianne Riska
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication09/05/2006
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width163 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.