Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionLeading authors in the field of early modern studies explore a range of bad behaviours - like binge drinking, dicing, and procuring prostitutes at barbershops - in order to challenge the tion that early modern London was a corrupt city that ruined incent young men.
- Author BiographyAMANDA BAILEY is Assistant Professor of English at the University of Connecticut, USA. ROZE HENTSCHELL is Associate Professor of English at Colorado State University, USA.
- Author(s)Amanda Bailey,Roze Hentschell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/04/2010
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEarly Modern Cultural Studies Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.