About this product
- DescriptionEleven-year-old Mason Davis has a big problem. Huge! His evil uncle is up to something - well . . . evil. Now he and his family have less than two weeks to find the stone of storms, strengthen their nephilim powers, and rescue their cousin from demons. Yikes! Conr can't even tie his own shoe and the only thing Reese is good at is burping his ABCs. Mason Davis and the Rise of the Storm Makers is a middle grade urban fantasy adventure with a touch of coming of age humor. It is a Percy Jackson meets Diary of a Wimpy Kid kind of book that celebrates all things boys - like how they smell so bad that self respecting monster will come within ten feet of them. Who needs garlic when you've got BO? The boys are by means angels, but they do have good hearts. Watch out! The littlest one even has a pretty lethal left hook. Thunderbirds, Windigos, and even Big Foot have idea what is coming their way!
- Author(s)Karen Clayton
- PublisherKaren Clayton
- Date of Publication05/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKaren Clayton
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.