All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.65
About this product
- DescriptionMasonic Traveler is a work at a crossroads; the product of a nascent alchemy that is the personal expression of study of the highest form of the Western Mystery traditions kwn as Freemasonry. This work is more than a history book, or an evaluation of ancient symbols. Rather it is about the personal journey of becoming a Freemason, studying its nuance, finding and mapping its parallels, and assimilating it into daily life. Included in the work is a consideration of the bee hive, the symbolic attribution of the tenants of Faith, Hope, and Charity, and the symbolic meaning behind King Solomon's Temple, and much more. This work is a journal of a Masonic Traveler.
- Author(s)Gregory B Stewart
- Date of Publication09/03/2010
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEast Brunswick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight263 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.