All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMass Effect 2 and 3 lead writer Mac Walters returns with an essential story from BioWare's massively anticipated video game, Mass Effect 3 ! The Omega space station is the center of lawlessness in the galaxy, a den of vice ruled by the deadly asari Aria. It is also a strategic foothold in a galaxy-wide power struggle, and when the station comes under attack from a new threat unleashed by the humanity-first organization Cerberus, Aria is forced to become more ruthless than ever to protect her home - and her dominion.
- Author(s)John Jackson Miller,Mac Walters
- PublisherDark Horse Comics,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/04/2012
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationMilwaukie
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDark Horse Comics,U.S.
- Content Note1
- Weight253 g
- Width168 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byDave Marshall
- Artist(s)Michael Atiyeh,Omar Francia
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.84Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.55
- AU $34.27Trending at AU $40.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.