All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn its 19th edition, Mass Media Law offers an updated look at the ever-changing landscape of media law. It continues to provide undergraduates with the foundation they need to understand the field, going back to the adoption of the First Amendment, and quickly brings them up to speed with the most current issues. In their popular conversational style, Don Pember and Clay Calvert introduce students to the newest threats to journalism and the role techlogy plays in the field of mass media law. The attention this program provides to both historical and contemporary issues gives students the background they need to fully understand the controversies surrounding speech and press across media. Instructors and students can w access their course content through the Connect digital learning platform by purchasing either standalone Connect access or a bundle of print and Connect access. McGraw-Hill Connect[registered] is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following: SmartBook[registered] - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content; access to your instructor's homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, tes, reminders, and other important files for the course; progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement; and, the option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book.
- Author BiographyDon R. Pember has a doctorate in mass communication law from the University of Wisconsin and is a Professor of Communications at the University of Washington. He is the recipient of the Distinguished Teaching Award and the Society of Professional Journalists' Public Service Award.
- Author(s)Clay Calvert,Don R. Pember
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1113 g
- Width208 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement19th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.