All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis widely used and popular text provides a broad-ranging analysis of the relationship between the media and politics, covering the representation of politics in the media, the political impact of the media, the regulation of the media and the current and potential place of mass media in democratic societies. Systematically revised and updated throughout, the new second edition is even more international in scope and includes substantial coverage of the mediatization of politics; of E-politics and governance; of current debates on media effects and framing; of the impact of reality TV and of issues raised by the reporting of war in Iraq.
- Author BiographyJOHN STREET is Professor of Politics, University of East Anglia, UK.
- Author(s)John Street
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication09/12/2010
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2001
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width142 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.