All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis widely used and popular text provides a broad-ranging analysis of the relationship between the media and politics. Revised and updated throughout, this second edition includes coverage of the mediatization of politics; of E-politics and governance; of the impact of 'reality TV'; and of issues raised by the reporting of war in Iraq.
- Author BiographyJOHN STREET is Professor of Politics, University of East Anglia, UK.
- Author(s)John Street
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication09/12/2010
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2001
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight499 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $52.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.