Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionMass spectrometry (MS) offers unmatched capabilities for the detection, characterization, and identification of a broad range of analytes. Mass spectrometry imaging (MSI) integrates MS data with information on the spatial distributions of the analytes, further enhancing the applicability of MS. In Mass Spectrometry Imaging: Principles and Protocols, expert practitioners from academia, industry, and the clinic contribute cutting-edge protocols describing the application of MSI to investigations of analyte localization in a variety of specimens, from microorganisms to plant and animal tissues. Divided into three sections, this volume presents the principles of MS, current and future trends of MSI, and qualitative and quantitative protocols to measure and identify endogeus metabolites and xebiotics. An array of MSI approaches and techlogies for characterizing peptide and protein distributions are described in detail. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, protocol chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, and step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory procedures. Also included are tes providing tips to avoid experimental pitfalls and helpful suggestions for method troubleshooting. Comprehensive and up-to-date, Mass Spectrometry Imaging: Principles and Protocols is written for scientists, biological and chemical engineers, and clinicians who are interested in applying MSI in their work and those who would benefit from having detailed experimental guidelines available in a single, convenient source.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication06/08/2010
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 656
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1245 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byJonathan V. Sweedler,Stanislav S. Rubakhin
- Edition Statement2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.