All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- DescriptionMetabolomics is a fast growing field in systems biology and offers a powerful and promising approach for a large range of applications. Metabolomics focuses on deriving the concentrations and fluxes of low molecular weight metabolites in bio-fluids, cells or tissue, plants, foods and related samples and this information provides ermous detail on biological systems and their current status. Mass Spectrometry in Metabolomics: Methods and Protocols presents a broad coverage of the major mass spectrometry (MS)-based metabolomics methods and applications. MS is one of most powerful and commonly used analytical methods in metabolomics; because so many different MS systems are used in metabolomics, this volume includes a wide variety such as triple quads, time of flight, Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance and even simple quadrupole systems. A wide range of studies are described, with samples ranging from blood and urine to tissue and even plants. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and easily accessible, Mass Spectrometry in Metabolomics: Methods and Protocols seeks to serve both professionals and vices with its well-honed methodologies in an effort to further the dynamic field of metabolomics.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1198
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 52 colour illustrations, 23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight714 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDaniel Raftery
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.