All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionMast Cells: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition expands upon the previous edition with current, detailed reviews that cover topics of interest to mast cell neophytes and cogscenti alike. With new chapters on methods for the enumeration of tissue mast cells and isolation of mature mast cells and mast cell progenitors from mammalian tissues, Danio rerio (zebrafish) model in the study of mast cell development and function, the functions of mast cells in human health and disease and methods for the isolation, methods for the investigation of the molecular mechanisms of mast cell activation and their effector functions, assays for the detection and analysis of mast cell secretory and cell surface phetype and, mast cell activation state, and experimental mouse models of disease that have been deemed useful for the assessment of mast cell functions in the regulation of innate and adaptive immune response in cancer, tissue fibrosis, auto-inflammation and allergic disease. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and cutting-edge, Mast Cells: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition provides a sampler of useful methods and techniques in the further study of mast cell biology.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication13/11/2014
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1220
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 46 colour illustrations, 33 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1349 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byKelly M. McNagny,Michael R. Hughes
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.