All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe prophecy of the Mastay foretells the coming of an age of light and harmony, a day that will be illuminated by a new sun. This day will begin with the reunion of the 'people of the four directions'. The aim of this book is to facilitate the union and explore what could happen afterwards. The book describes the lives of four characters, each of which represent an element, a direction and a civilisation.
- Author BiographyMarc comes from Urus, a community in the Pyrenees 'the land of the Cathars'. He went abroad in 1995 after graduating and, since then, has lived and worked in every continent. Through dwelling in other countries, Marc has experienced many different cultures and ways of thinking-especially through those he calls 'earth people'. From them he has learned a different approach to life, and has discovered that the future of the planet depends on our ability to learn their ways.
- Author(s)Marc Torra
- PublisherChakana Creations
- Date of Publication22/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChakana Creations
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.