All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting a study of 45 spectacular works of art - from some of the greatest draftsmen, including Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, Rembrandt, Ingres, Goya, Seurat, and Van Gogh, this title allows the readers to see the techniques and materials used.
- Author BiographyJulian Brooks is associate curator in the Department of Drawings at the J. Paul Getty Museum.
- Author(s)Julian Brooks
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ. Paul Getty Museum
- Content Note90 colour & 5 b&w illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width241 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.