All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from Master Hathorne's Family: A Story of the Early Boston Baptists The dark November night had settled down stormily over the town of Boston, and the wind howled drearily eugh through the deserted streets, whirling the sw-flakes hither and thither and heaping up many a drift beneath the fences and walls. Winter had set in with all the severity of bleak New England, and the colonists had been for the last month looking carefully to their dwellings and the shelters for their cattle, and laying in large stores of firewood. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)George E Merrill
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.