All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $19.77Free postage
- AU $23.87Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionTaichi Hiraga-Keaton, the son of a Japanese zoologist and an English blewoman, is an insurance investigator kwn for his successful and urthodox methods of investigation. Educated in archaeology and a former member of the SAS, Master Keaton uses his kwledge and combat training to uncover buried secrets, thwart would-be villains, and pursue the truth...Taichi Hiraga Keaton dreams of someday being the archaeologist who excavates the Danube Valley Civilization. Reality doesn't seem to be working in his favor, however, as being an insurance investigator keeps him busy and always in peril! With rest in sight, what's in store for Master Keaton next?
- Author BiographyNaoki Urasawa's career as a manga artist spans more than twenty years and has firmly established him as one of the true manga masters of Japan. Born in Tokyo in 1960, Urasawa debuted with BETA! in 1983 and hasn't stopped his impressive output since. Well-versed in a variety of genres, Urasawa's oeuvre encompasses a multitude of different subjects, such as a romantic comedy (Yawara! A Fashionable Judo Girl), a suspenseful human drama about a former mercenary (Pineapple ARMY; story by Kazuya Kudo), a captivating psychological suspense story (Monster), a sci-fi adventure manga (20th Century Boys), and a modern reinterpretation of the work of the God of Manga, Osamu Tezuka (Pluto: Urasawa x Tezuka; co-authored with Takashi Nagasaki, supervised by Macoto Tezka, and with the cooperation of Tezuka Productions). Many of his books have spawned popular animated and live-action TV programs and films, and 2008 saw the theatrical release of the first of three live-action Japanese films based on 20th Century Boys. No stranger to accolades and awards, Urasawa received the 2011 and 2013 Eisner Award for Best U.S. Edition of International Material-Asia, and is a three-time recipient of the prestigious Shogakukan Manga Award, a two-time recipient of the Osamu Tezuka Cultural Prize, and also received the Kodansha Manga Award. Urasawa has also become involved in the world of academia, and in 2008 accepted a guest teaching post at Nagoya Zokei University, where he teaches courses in, of course, manga.
- Author(s)Hokusei Katsushika,Naoki Urasawa
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Weight404 g
- Width145 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Artist(s)Takashi Nagasaki
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.19
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.