All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost photographers shoot in abundant sunlight. The problem is, full sun creates harsh, unflattering shadows that undermine images; it may be time to reconsider the benefits of shooting in low light. In this volume, photographers will learn to analyse light and determine the best camera settings for creating captivating low-light images outdoors. Next - guided by Hummel's detailed text and illustrations - readers will learn how to use filters and camera-stabilising tools to enhance the technical quality of their shots.
- Author BiographyHeather Hummel's photography spreads pixel dust on land and seascapes. Her photography has been on exhibit at Agora Gallery in the Chelsea District of New York City, C'ville Coffee in Charlottesville, VA and Valley View Hospital in Glenwood Springs, CO. She licenses her photos through ImageBrief.
- Author(s)Heather Hummel
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication17/08/2016
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Note1
- Weight363 g
- Width176 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.