All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionMath instruction is changing. The subject is longer taught the way it was when today's parents were in school. Keeping up and helping your elementary-grade child with math can be challenging and, at times, frustrating. If you're facing difficulties helping your child grasp elementary math, here's good news: You're t alone, and help is on the way. MASTER MATH: ELEMENTARY SCHOOL MATH is the key to decreasing study and test anxieties and making math easier for your child. This concise guide, written by an experienced elementary school teacher, is a fast, straightforward reference that will help you and your child master math as it's being taught in today's elementary and middle schools--from basic computations to fractions, decimals, percents, basic algebra, and more. With step-by-step examples and a variety of problem-solving strategies, MASTER MATH: ELEMENTARY SCHOOL MATH will help smooth the homework blues and improve your child's math performance.
- Author BiographyKristen Gryskevich received a Bachelor of Science degree from West Virginia University and a Masters of Education from Indiana Wesleyan University. She has taught grades 3-6 over the past 18 years in Indiana. She currently works as a fifth-grade teacher in the Brownsburg Community School Corporation in Brownsburg, Indiana.
- Author(s)Kristen Gryskevich
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication27/06/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Out-of-print date07/12/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.