All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaster Traders introduces you to an outstanding group of financial experts from seasoned hedge fund managers to top technical analysts who discuss the methods they use to tame today s highly volatile and unpredictable markets. Composed of chapters contributed by leading financial professionals, Master Traders contains a variety of proven strategies and techniques that will give you an edge in the world of stocks, options, and futures.
- Author BiographyFari Hamzei is founder of Hamzei Analytics, LLC, which provides cutting-edge proprietary analysis and indicators to institutional and professional traders. He is also group leader of the Los Angeles eSignal/Trade Station/ Real Tick/ Metastock Users' Group and the former vice president of Market Analysts of Southern California. Hamzei is a nationally ranked Market Timer (as ranked by Timer Digest). He holds a BSE degree in financial engineering from Princeton University, and was a director of strategic planning at Northrop Grumman Corp., Aircraft Group. He is frequently quoted by CNBC, Bloomberg, RealMoney, and other financial media outlets.
- Author(s)Fari Hamzei
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight438 g
- Width149 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Foreword bySteve Shobin
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.