All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeterson's Master the Catholic High School Entrance Exams is the comprehensive test-prep book for scoring high on Catholic high school entrance exams. The book includes a Diagstic Test to help students determine their strengths and weaknesses PLUS 6 full-length practice tests (two each for the HSPT, COOP, and TACHS), with detailed answer explanations and valuable test-taking information. Peterson's guide covers all test formats, test scoring, and types of questions, including expert tips that guide students through verbal and quantitative exercises. Step-by-step coaching for each type of question on the exam and plenty of test-taking tips allow students to feel confident in their abilities when test day arrives. Easy-to-use self-evaluation tools allow students and parents to track progress and develop a timetable for study.
- PublisherPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1043 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement21st
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.