All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the perfect way to master the wards and review for shelf and USMLE/COMLEX exams -150 surgery cases in a convenient flashcard format! Created by Niket Sonpal, MD, and Conrad Fischer, MD, ted educators and bestselling authors of numerous test prep resources, Master the Wards: Surgery Flashcards is a boxed set of 150 expertly crafted study flashcards that help students master high-yield topics and sharpen their clinical decision-making skills so they can excel on the boards, shelf exams, and wards. It is produced in full color with clinical photos and designed to conveniently fit into a lab coat pocket, each flashcard includes a clinical vignette and Q&A on diagsis, physical findings, tests, and treatment. Master Tips highlighting frequently tested items help you stand out on rounds. It includes 150 flashcards designed by test prep experts - a convenient resource for rapid and effective review. It features master tips that help students stand out on rounds. It is part of the Master the Wards series from superstar Conrad Fischer.
- Author BiographyNiket Sonpal, MD (New York, NY) is Assistant Clinical Professor at Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine and Assistant Clinical Professor at St. Georges University School of Medicine. He is also the Chief Operating Officer for MedQuest Test Prep and Director of Medical Education for Picmonic Test Prep. Conrad Fischer, MD (New York, NY) is the Residency Program Director in Internal Medicine at Brookdale Hospital in New York City and is Associate Professor of Physiology, Pharmacology, and Medicine at Touro College of Medicine.
- Author(s)Conrad Fischer,Niket Sonpal
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- FormatOther book format
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight1236 g
- Width142 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine46 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.