Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionMasterClass in Mathematics Education provides accessible links between theory and practice and encourages readers to reflect on their own understanding of their teaching context. Each chapter, written by an internationally respected authority, explores the key concepts within the selected area of the field, drawing directly on published research to encourage readers to reflect on the content, ideas and ongoing debates. Using international case studies, each chapter will encourage readers to think about ways that the teaching and learning of mathematics reflect different cultural traditions and expectations and enable them to evaluate effective strategies for their own contexts.
- Author BiographyPaul Andrews is Professor of Mathematics Education at the University of Stockholm, Sweden. He is a co-editor of the Cambridge Journal of Education. Tim Rowland is Professor of Mathematics Education at the University of East Anglia, UK, and Emeritus Reader in Mathematics Education at the University of Cambridge, UK. Tim is Chair of the Joint Mathematical Council of the United Kingdom, and joint editor of the journal Research in Mathematics Education.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleMasterclass
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight635 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byPaul Andrews,Tim Rowland
- Series Edited bySue Brindley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.