All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $31.62
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $37.81
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $38.98
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.32
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.49
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $36.28Trending at AU $37.83
About this product
- DescriptionWhisky buff Bob Minnekeer travels through Scotland and visits the 18 most high-profile distilleries, such as Bowmore, Glenfiddich and Auchentoshan. These distilleries are internationally rewned for their world-class whisky. In every distillery, Bob Minnekeer focuses on one specific aspect that makes the distillery and their whisky unique. This book is a wonderful overview of Scotland's finest whisky distilleries, seen from a unique perspective. Bob Minnekeer tells you everything you've always wanted to kw about the manufacturing process of these rewned whiskies, and shows you how to smell and taste whisky like a professional. In addition, the book shows you the must-see places in Scotland, around the distilleries. Each chapter is infused with beautiful pictures by experienced photographer Andrew Verschetze.
- Author BiographyBob Minnekeer is internationally known as whisky buff Bob . His Ghent-based whisky club, Glengarry, aims to introduce the masses to the wondrous world of this prestigious drink. Andrew Verschetze is a culinary photographer. He has provided the images for many cookery books and is the owner of a graphic design company.
- Author(s)Bob Minnekeer
- Date of Publication24/08/2016
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationTielt
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- Content Note200 colour
- Weight1814 g
- Width225 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Photographs byAndrew Verschetze
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.