All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionMasterClass in Music Education provides vivid, topical, reflective and above all 'real' accounts from existing teachers researching in the field, together with theoretical insights and a guided view of the relevant existing literature. Students embarking upon research will gain a many-faceted understanding of the possibilities for using action research and other research methods to explore the interesting and challenging issues confronting music education. At the same time, they will be able to develop an understanding of how to carry out research from the real life case study accounts written by their peers. John Finney and Felicity Laurence provide overarching support, drawing on their own experiences as supervisors of MA Music Education students to frame the debates and reflections which arise.
- Author BiographyJohn Finney is Senior Lecturer in Music Education at the Faculty of Education, University of Cambridge, UK. Felicity Laurence is Lecturer in Music Education at Newcastle University, UK, where she is Director of the MA in Music and Education.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleMasterclass
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight500 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byFelicity Laurence,John Finney
- Series Edited bySue Brindley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.