All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat often holds aspiring writers back is the lack of confidence to get started. How do I structure my story? How do I bring my characters to life and make them believable? How do I write convincing dialogue? In this dip-into book a professional, award-winning writer and lecturer on creative writing has developed a collection of revealing and highly accessible masterclasses that will inform and encourage creative writers. The book is arranged in easy-to-find subjects and includes mini tutorials, examples, top tips, and summaries of learning points in * Developing all your writing skills * Keeping the reader involved * Creating great characters * Writing natural dialogue * Using viewpoint effectively * Enjoying the process of writing The lessons are designed to increase your skills, add to your kwledge, and help you fulfil your creative potential.
- Author BiographyBARBARA DYNES has been a professional writer for over thirty years and has had hundreds of short stories and articles published by magazines. She is currently a columnist in Writers' Forum magazine and has worked as a creative writing tutor and lecturer in the subject for many years. She lives in Poole, Dorset.
- Author(s)Barbara Dynes
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/04/2014
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Weight228 g
- Width133 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.