All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionYou're up to 55% more likely to win business with an existing customer than with an outside prospect. Mastering Account Management is your blueprint for winning long-term business with your highest potential buyers (your customers). From selling millions in high-end video services and managing projects in the New York advertising world, Dan Englander learned that most companies don't take the right steps to farm repeat business. Instead of focusing on time-consuming lead generation tactics, a replicable account management process will produce better and faster returns. Englander's 102-step guide will show you how to create one for your business. Learn what the top account managers do:
- Systematize repeat business.
- Achieve flexibility and freedom by keeping a barrier between sales and customer or client service.
- Build long-term partnerships by prioritizing experience over output.
- Make life easier by leveraging new apps, tools, and high-tech shortcuts.
- Maximize networking referrals.
- Author BiographyComing from the New York advertising world, Dan Englander is a sales and client services expert. Throughout his career, he's won big deals, worked with an eclectic list of clients, had a lot of fun, and made a lot of mistakes. Now he enjoys imparting his experience in books, courses, and articles. Dan is the founder of Sales Schema (www.SalesSchema.com), a site designed to help professionals achieve their goals by finding the right balance between sales and customer or client service. Dan was instrumental in launching IdeaRocket, the preeminent animation studio for high quality explainer videos. As Senior Account Manager and first employee, Dan brought in business and managed accounts for the likes of Showtime, EA, Bank of America, Venmo, and others. One of his favorite memories was managing the production of the intro for the final season of Showtime's Weeds. Check it out here: https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4daD_IBLys. Before that, Dan was Account Coordinator at DXagency, a boutique digital marketing firm in the New York area. There we worked with clients like Marc Ecko, Monster Cable, and Nat Geo Books. Residing between San Francisco and New York, Dan enjoys traveling (his headshot above is from the mean streets of Yangon, Burma). And he's a decent living room guitarist.
- Author(s)Dan Englander
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.