Mastering Accounting Research for the CPA Exam by Anita L. Feller (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.63Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $44.48+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSTUDY AIDS/CPA (Certified Public Accountant) The first CPA review product of its kind to address the three research components of the CPA Exam You're a CPA Exam candidate. You've survived all those technical accounting courses and advanced courses on systems, auditing, cost accounting, and tax, and w you're ready to take the big exam. But perhaps in those intermediate or advanced courses, you didn't receive eugh exposure to research in the accounting standards, the auditing standards, or the tax code. Help has arrived. Now in a fully revised second edition, Mastering Accounting Research for the CPA Exam provides CPA candidates with a thorough foundation of the authoritative literature, kwledge of the standards, and strategies for researching the infobases for FAR (Financial Accounting and Reporting), AUD (Audit and Attestation), and REG (Regulation). Easy to follow and apply, the new edition of this concise, user-friendly guide brings CPA Exam candidates up to speed quickly on the research component of the Exam and: * Updates all references to Web addresses and information on obtaining infobases * Informs readers on changes to accounting standards * Helps students review on the spot with quick study lists for FAR, AUD, and REG * Offers new coverage and discussion of FAS 155 - 159 * Includes new practice review problems at the end of each chapter Without over-your-head technical jargon, author and CPA Anita Feller clearly explains and illustrates the research strategies for FAR, AUD, and REG that every CPA Exam candidate needs to ace the simulation sections of the CPA Exam.
- Author BiographyAnita L. Feller, PhD, CPA, has taught accounting at the University of Illinois since 1990. She is contributing author to Wiley CPA Exam Review: Financial Accounting and Reporting annuals and contributing author, with David Ziebart, of Introduction to Applied Professional Research for Accountants, Second Edition. She has also coauthored multimedia training products for CPA review materials and teaches both financial accounting and reporting and business and economics concepts for CPA Exam preparation.
- Author(s)Anita L. Feller
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/2008
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight292 g
- Width155 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.