All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe bestselling AutoCAD reference, with all new bonus video content Mastering AutoCAD 2016 and AutoCAD LT 2016 is a complete tutorial and reference, helping you design accurately and efficiently while getting the most out of the AutoCAD 2016 software. Concise explanations and focused examples strengthen your understanding of AutoCAD concepts, while step-by-step instruction and hands-on projects help you develop the skills you need for real-world projects. This new edition covers the latest AutoCAD capabilities, and gives you access to videos demonstrating crucial techniques. The companion website provides all of the project files necessary for the tutorials, and features additional video tutorials and other bonus content. You'll start with the basics of AutoCAD drafting, and gradually build your skills to an advanced level as you learn 3D modeling and imaging. Whether you're preparing for the Autodesk certification or just want to be an AutoCAD guru, this book provides the comprehensive information you need. * Get acquainted with the AutoCAD 2016 interface and drafting tools * Work with hatches, fields, tables, dynamic blocks, solid fills, and more * Build an accurate, scalable 3D model of your design for reference * Customize your AutoCAD and integrate it with other software Packed with expert tips, tricks, techniques, and tutorials, Mastering AutoCAD 2016 and AutoCAD LT 2016 is your essential guide to get up to speed quickly.
- Author BiographyGeorge Omura is a licensed architect and Autodesk Authorized Author, with more than 30 years of experience in the field and 20 years of experience with AutoCAD. As a CAD specialist, he has worked on projects ranging from resort hotels to metropolitan transit systems to the San Francisco Library project. George is the all-time bestselling CAD author. Brian Benton is a Senior Engineering Design Technician, CAD Service Provider, trainer, technical writer and blogger. He has over 20 years of experience in various design fields (Mechanical, Structural, Civil, Survey, Marine, Environmental), has a degree in Design Drafting and is well versed in many design software packages (CAD, GIS, Graphics). He has been Cadalyst Magazine's Tip Patroller and writer, an AUGI HotNews Production Manager, is a contributing author, and an AutoCAD training video author as well as a member of the Autodesk Expert Elite Program.
- Author(s)Brian C. Benton,George Omura
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/06/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1386 g
- Width194 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine51 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.