All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrading the Betfair sporting markets in-play is rapidly growing in popularity thanks to the increased sporting coverage available on many different satellite and cable channels. Enthusiasm for sport is a must, but there is much more to mastering Betfair. Many people start by just using Betfair to obtain better odds than those available at the traditional bookmakers. They then perhaps do a little more research and learn to trade the markets. But to make a regular profit - to win and keep on winning - a serious, disciplined approach and careful planning need to be employed. Mastering Betfair takes the reader through many low-risk strategies developed by the author over the past three years, showing how you too can benefit from these approaches to the betting exchanges. It also explains in detail why and how the Betfair user should employ disciplines - such as managing risk - that are rmally associated with trading the financial markets. Indeed, through doing this it is hoped that the book will draw the attention of financial traders to the unique opportunities available on Betfair.This book is essential reading for anyone looking to take their Betfair trading to ather level and start making some serious money.
- Author BiographyPete Nordsted has been an administrator/statistician in the Royal Air Force since 1985. He was introduced to Betfair whilst on detachment in of all places Afghanistan. Despite the various connection problems he soon realised the opportunities offered by the betting exchanges and has studied the Betfair markets in depth since 2005. He is also a Betfair accredited trainer and specialises in analysing the markets and back testing various systems and strategies. At present he is a consultant for a leading sports trading club and is chief editor of the X-report, a monthly publication that advises trading strategies for upcoming major sporting events.
- Author(s)Pete Nordsted
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication26/10/2009
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight351 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.