All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to master all aspects of cascade control, including design, implementation, commissioning, tuning, troubleshooting, and operator training.
- Author BiographyGeorge Buckbee, P.E. is the founder and president of PIDTutor. George has over 20 years' experience in the practical application of process control. George holds a B.S. and M.S. in Chemical Engineering, and is a registered professional engineer.
- Author(s)George Buckbee P E
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.