All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelp all employees understand and facilitate the change process with the six--step change--management model in this guidebook. It focuses on what happens and what to expect as the change unfolds, and helps every employee become an empowered, active participant.
- Author BiographyRICHARD CHANG is president and CEO of Richard Chang Associates, Inc., a consulting and publishing firm whose clients include Toshiba, Marriot, Citibank, Fidelity Investments, Nabisco, and McDonalda s. He currently serves as chair of the board for the American Society for Training and Development. He lives near Irvine, California.
- Author(s)Richard Y. Chang
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/05/1999
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight232 g
- Width182 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.