All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching Mandarin Chinese in a modern, structured and engaging way, Mastering Chinese is suitable for both classroom and 'teach yourself' learners at all levels. It has a friendly conversational style with useful emphasis on correct pronunciation using pinyin. Introducing fascinating script and essential grammar, the course helpfully uses the script with the pinyin in parallel throughout. With interesting cultural insights and lively illustrations, this is what you would expect from a modern Chinese language course but can't find! Mastering Chinese is also available as two CDs only and Paperback only.
- Author BiographyCATHERINE HUA XIANG is Language Coordinator for Mandarin at the LSE Language Centre, London, and was previously Mandarin Chinese Coordinator, Language Centre, University of Bristol, UK.
- Author(s)Catherine Hua Xiang
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/03/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight705 g
- Width144 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.