All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $31.74Free postage
- AU $37.33Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionIn this title Melissa Leapman's unique, helpful approach guides knitters through intarsia, stranded knitting and two-colour double knitting. It includes 12 original projects, 200 stitch patterns and knitting and design tips and tricks. For anyone interested in serious colour knitting and for the tens of thousands of Melissa Leapman fans, Mastering Color Knitting will be the book for achieving breathtaking colour-work. The author helps readers tackle one of the thorniest concepts of all: knitting with multiple colours of yarn! With her unique, helpful approach, she guides knitters through intarsia, stranded knitting and two-colour double knitting. This book picks up where her last book ( Color Knitting the Easy Way ) left off. She continues to share her extensive colour-work kwledge and provides knitters with excellent value: in addition to the techniques there are also 12 original projects, knitting and design tips and tricks and more than 50 stitch patterns.
- Author BiographyMelissa Leapman is a widely published knitwear designer, whose patterns have appeared in every premier needlework publication in America, including Vogue Knitting, Knitter's, McCall's, Family Circle, Better Homes and Gardens and Interweave Knits.
- Author(s)Melissa Leapman
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication27/11/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Craft
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 200 photographs, 150 patterns
- Weight712 g
- Width189 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.