All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a very practical book to support learning and application of communication and basic counselling skills in the wide range of services which offer information, guidance, support and advice. The book enhances the value of even the shortest exchange by showing how essential skills of attention, reflective listening and positive use of communication skills support a helping and respectful approach to clients. The second edition has been revised to take into account techlogical developments such as email counselling, and the growth of Q&A on the internet, including chat and support groups.
- Author BiographyJENNIE and LANCE LINDON are psychologists, Jennie focusing on developmental work, and Lance on organizational applications. Together, they run their own business, People Consulting, specializing in work with social services, care and education. Jennie and Lance have run training and consultancy projects, together and individually, covering communication and counselling skills in both public and private sectors in the UK and abroad.
- Author(s)Jennie Lindon,Lance Lindon
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/10/2007
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitlePalgrave Master Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight452 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.05New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.