All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMastering Counselling Theory provides comprehensive coverage of all the major concepts and ideas integral to the theory of counselling from behavioural to existential to psychodynamic studies. Fully explaining complicated terms and theories, the book includes an extensive glossary, making this complex area of study easy to understand. Exploring popular areas such as Freud, Jung, and cognitive counselling, this is a useful guide to counselling theory for students, lecturers and the general reader alike.
- Author BiographyRAY COLLEDGE is a professional counsellor, trainer and supervisor, and is a member of the British Association of Counsellors.
- Author(s)Ray Colledge
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/07/2002
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Master Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Noteglossary
- Weight480 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.11Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.