All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptione-Business - business collaborations enabled through information and communication techlogies - is an essential activity for any business organization and constitutes a significant and growing sector. This textbook presents an invative teaching framework to help students gain a thorough understanding of the principles of this vital aspect of business and management. Casting aside the over-complicated and narrow introductions of other textbooks, Grefen presents, analyzes and explains the principles of e-Business with refreshing clarity. The book covers both the business and techlogy aspects of this topic, using a unique framework integrating: * Business - focuses on why a specific e-Business scenario exists and how an organization can profit from it * Organization - analyzes how organizations and their processes are structured to achieve strategic goals * Architecture - explains the high level design of advanced information systems to describe how e-Business functions * Techlogy - examines the techlogical implementation of e-Business scenarios using a wide variety of ingredients from IT Mastering e-Business offers a well-structured overview of all aspects of e-Business and is an essential read for all students and professionals interested in this central aspect of modern, global business.
- Author BiographyPaul Grefen is a Professor at the School of Industrial Engineering at Eindhoven University of Technology, the Netherlands. He has a rich background in research in information systems and e-business, cooperating with industry and academia. He has published many international journal and conference papers and several books.
- Author(s)Paul Grefen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note114 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables, 10 black & white halftones, 86 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.34
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.