About this product
- DescriptionA complete self-contained course for individual study or classroom use, with previous kwledge of the subject required. Mastering Electrical Engineering is suitable for all GCSE, A-level, GNVQ and BTEC courses and provides a modern practical approach to the subject.
- Author(s)Noel M. Morris
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/01/1985
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleMaster S.
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Noteline drawings, 17 tables
- Weight499 g
- Width137 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
- Reading AgeFrom 14 to 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.