All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis innovative product uses interactive video to explain how to manage camera exposure, a topic many photographers don't fully understand. Exposure settings have tremendous impact on the overall brightness and contrast of an image and ultimately its quality. Viewers will learn how to optimize exposure and maximize detail, minimize noise, and create the best images possible. This workshop begins with an overview of key exposure concepts, then discusses various exposure modes and some advanced concepts and techniques to help viewers master the concepts and practice of photographic exposure. It also covers some post-processing techniques related to exposure and includes some real-world examples that review core exposure concepts. Experienced instructor Tim Grey presents more than 3 hours of exceptional quality video tutorials, complete with lesson files, assessment quizzes, and review materials. The video is wrapped in a unique interface that allows the viewer to jump to any topic and also bookmark individual sections for later review. The unique Watch-and-Work mode shrinks the video into a small window to allow the student to work alongside the instructor. Project files used in the lessons are included on the disc so viewers can practice what they've learned, and interactive review questions help reinforce freshly gained knowledge. The DVD-ROM is bundled with a printed booklet that provides supplemental material to enhance the video training.
- Author Biographyvideo2brain, located in Graz, Austria, is a company focused on producing high-quality video training content for software, photography and programming topics. Crucial to the flexible training are optimized teaching methods, practical tips from well-known industry experts, and the focus on learning by doing with project files. video2brain is an Adobe Certified Training Provider. Tim Grey is regarded as one of the top educators in digital photography and imaging, offering clear guidance on complex subjects through his writing and speaking. He has written more than a dozen books on digital imaging for photographers, and is the author of the popular Ask Tim Grey newsletter. Tim teaches through workshops, seminars, and appearances at major events worldwide.
- Author(s)Tim Grey,Video2brain
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication12/07/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight333 g
- Width188 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.