All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFashion styling is one of the least well researched areas in fashion colleges. This how to book aims to provide an insight into the processes you have to follow to work in this area, be it editorial, commercial or show styling. It includes an eight-week introductory programme to the subject and projects whereby students can simulate professional practice and learn the techniques and skills necessary for a career in styling.
- Author BiographyJO DINGEMANNS has worked in the fashion industry since the 1960's. Starting as a model and then as manageress of the famous Biba Boutique, she went on to become Fashion Editor of 19 magazine, and then worked as a freelance stylist in both editorial and commercial areas. She was principal lecturer in Fashion Journalism and Styling at the London College of Fashion, where she developed the styling curriculum for all levels of Further and Higher Education. She is currently a freelance journalist, stylist and lecturer.
- Author(s)Jo Dingemanns
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/08/1999
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Series TitlePalgrave Master Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Noteglossary, bibliography
- Weight321 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.