All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnlike your average A-to-Z German/English dictionary, Mastering German Vocabulary presents more than 5,000 words in 41 separate categories. This arrangement allows students to understand the relationships of various words. Categories cover the human body, health and medicine, sports, culture and religion, and dozens of other subjects. Engaging example sentences help illustrate the meanings of words and also inform readers on idiomatic expressions, grammatical exceptions, and cultural and geographical information. English-speaking readers will find help in translating those German words and phrases that may be too specialized to be found in ordinary alphabetically arranged bilingual dictionaries. Engaging line art illustrations, charts, and a comprehensive alphabetical word index enhances this volume's usefulness. A fine school supplement for language teachers, students, and language labs, and an aid for anyone who must sometimes get information from German journals and other publications.
- Author(s)Gabriele Forst,etc.
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication12/06/1996
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleMastering Vocabulary S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight418 g
- Width120 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.