All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn this title one of the best classical methods of technical analysis is brought up to date. This book offers a modern treatment of Hurst's original system of market cycle analysis. It will teach you how to get to the point where you can isolate cycles in any freely-traded financial instrument and make an assessment of their likely future course. Although Hurst's methodology can seem outwardly complex, the logic underpinning it is straightforward. With practice the skill needed to conduct a full cycle analysis quickly and effectively will become second nature. The rewards for becoming adept are high conviction trades, tight risk management and mastery of a largely n-correlated system of analysis. In this extensive step-by-step guide, you will find a full description of the principal tools and techniques taught by Hurst as well as over 120 colour charts, together with tables and diagrams. The Updata and TradeStation code for all of the indicators shown is also included.
- Author BiographyChristopher Grafton is currently Director, Principal Analyst and Systems Developer at Vectisma Ltd., an independent market analysis firm focusing on Japanese equities with a global macro overlay, based in England. Previously, he has held positions on the sell side at several investment banks in London and Tokyo and also worked as an analyst and trader for a London-based hedge fund specialising in Japanese equities. Christopher speaks fluent Japanese, is a member of the Market Technicians Association, is a successful systems designer, programmer and trader, and holds the Chartered Market Technician designation.
- Author(s)Christopher Grafton
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication23/11/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Note1, colour illustrations
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.